Australian Skin Clinics
- Mark Crapper
Year Brand Started: 1996
Year Franchising Started: 2011
Capital Investment: At Australian Skin Clinics we offer every franchisee a unique and exciting franchise business opportunity. We currently offer two models of investment
- 100% Ownership Franchisee
- 50/50 Ownership Franchisee Partnership with each franchisee partner and Australian Skin clinics owning 50% shares while the Franchisee partner receives $100,000 (Including superannuation) per annum payment
Investment levels on the Franchisee Partnership reduces significantly and starts from $150,000 plus Franchise fees and equipment leases or finance
Qualifications required: no formal qualifications required to be a Franchisee, we will assist in getting the right qualified staff for each clinic.
Training and Support: All Franchisees, their dermal and laser technicians undergo rigorous training through the registered training organisation, Advanced Skills Academy plus operational training through our operations team for the Franchisee.
Marketing: Joining Australian Skin Clinics as a franchisee you will be 100% supported by our marketing team who will run national marketing campaigns and dedicated local area marketing support. All Franchisees and clinics have access to our marketing portal for additional marketing needs. All new franchised clinics will receive their own personalised marketing program.
Agreement Term: 5 years with an option to renew for further 5 years
Australian Skin Clinics was established in 1996, has continued to remain a leader in the field of cosmetic medicine. The Medi-aesthetic industry is set for exponential growth and profitability listed at No.2 in BRW fast starters list 2016, we currently have 48 clinics in the group. Australian Skin Clinics are the most experienced provider of laser hair removal, cosmetic injectables and skin treatments. Our promise is to be on the frontline of the cosmetic industry innovation has proven to be one of our biggest strengths and our promise to all our franchisees that we will continue to grow and be a leader in the market. Some fun facts on our latest innovations are as follows. In 2017 we introduced our ‘coolest’ treatment, CryoDefine Fat Freezing – exclusive to Australian Skin Clinics only. In 2018, Australian Skin Clinics was the first Australian medi-aesthetic company to introduce the revolutionary Nanopore Micro-needling treatment!
At Australian Skin Clinics we now offer all our incoming franchisees a partnership model with us, we believe in our business model and we believe in our franchisees hence allowing us to offer a 50/50 partnership.
Our partnership model allows the reduction in initial set up costs to the incoming franchisee but also gives the incoming franchise our promise of being invested in each clinic. Our investment promise is not only limited to the financial investment, but it can be seen through our training and marketing investments for each clinic and franchisee. Aligning yourself with Australian Skin Clinics is unlike any other position in the medi-aesthetic industry. All Franchisees and their dermal and laser technicians undergo rigorous training through the registered training organisation, Advanced Skills Academy. This ensures we operate at the height of client care.
Our franchisee partner who would also be the manager of the clinic would have the security that from day 1 they will be earning $100,000 including superannuation. This alleviates so much of the stress of becoming a business owner. We do also offer 100% ownership models if this is your preferred model.
If you answer YES to any of the below, we want to hear from you!
- Are you an experienced beauty therapist thinking about opening your own salon?
- Are you a nurse wanting to leave the grind of working in hospitals and work for yourself?
- Are you a Doctor who sees the window of a new business opportunity but just doesn’t have time to get it off the ground?
- Do you have your salon but want to take it to the next level?
- Are you a mobile nurse or doctor injector wanting the stability of a permanent base?
- Are you finding that running your own clinic is more time consuming and difficult than you expected and would like the benefits of a well-designed system requiring minimum day-to-day management?
- Are you looking to expand your career and take the next step to owning and managing your own clinic?
All we ask from our franchisee are as follows:
- Be Passionate about our brand and cosmetic medicine
- Are dedicated to the business and have the drive to learn and grow
- Forward thinking business people with a bigger picture for growth
- Commitment to high standards of service and professional practice
- The ability to develop and motivate teams
- Engaged in our philosophies
- Prepared to follow and not deviate from our proven systems
- Strong customer experience skills and communication skills
- Be part of a strong, highly innovative and passionate team
- An Australian Skin Clinics Express franchise can offer you all the benefits of being your own boss, combined with being part of a highly organised, well structured business.
Our Unique Benefits
- Queensland’s first cos-medi spa
- Medical Director to oversee medico-legal, medical training, registration and licensing issues
- Highly organised systems and customised software
- Systemised, ongoing training and development
- Credible, medically proven treatments using technology backed by science
- Protocols, procedures and standards that are tried, tested and fully documented
- Administrative procedure manuals covering cash handling, accounts, staff policies, health and safety, infection control and more
- Consistency of standards
- All pre and post treatment instructions, consent and client registration forms, treatment protocols and after care literature
- Professional practice management
- An ambitious roll-out plan
- Centralised marketing
- Innovative Franchisor who always reviewing the current market and future of cosmetic medicine
Make it happen
Australian Skin Clinics are expanding in all cities and states Australia wide and we are actively looking for our future partners, if this has excited you to find out more about us make an enquiry now and don’t miss out on being part of the future of Australian Skin Clinics
- Send an enquiry to our Franchising Sales Executive by using the enquiry form below or clicking for the phone number above and we’ll be able to provide you with some more information about our business and our franchising offer
- Applicants who are interested and fit our criteria will be invited to an obligation-fee 1:1 meeting with our Franchise Sales Executive. We’ll answer any questions you may have and also get to know you better
- Our team will help you understand all the considerations and opportunities that come with being an Australian Skin Clinics franchisee
- We will help you find your ideal site and ensure you have all the skills, tools and support you need from day 1 and operate your clinic with confidence.