BYKKO - Australia’s First Platform of Electric Bike Stations That Offers a Fantastic ROI through Passive Income
A Rare Opportunity To Own Futuristic Electric Bike Automated Hire Stations That Promises Massive Growth And Income.
BYKKO is Australia’s first electric bike share public transport system. We currently operate multiple automated bike rental stations connected to the existing network of trains, buses and trams. The electric bike hire market is expected to witness the fastest growth rate globally. Our stations will be installed in some of the most luxurious apartment buildings and hotels all over the country.
As a BYKKO Operator and Licensee, you will become a part of the multi-million smart transportation industry while generating excellent ROI through passive income. The fully automated 24/7 operational stations do not require any staff and can be monitored from anywhere. Thus you can enjoy complete freedom and flexibility with the advantage non-existent overheads and outgoings.
The BYKKO system does all the bookings, billing, tracking, fleet management and is fitted with features that prevent theft and vandalism as well as wireless charging systems for every bike. An owner-operator can maintain and service the bikes on his/her own free time. It can be completed in half an hour and the fleet management system will keep you updated about the location of the bike, the status of the battery, the trip fare and the payment status in real time.
Why Should You Choose BYKKO?
- One-of-its-kind business opportunity that promises fantastic ROI through passive income.
- The fully automated system does all the bookings, billing, tracking and fleet management
- BYKKO will assist you with all the tools, training and support you need to succeed.
- You can enjoy complete freedom as the stations can be monitored from anywhere.
- The stations operate 24 hours a day 365 days a year which enhance revenue.
- Low management time, no rent, no employees, no outgoings, no long working hours.
- The bikes and stations are equipped with bike tracking and anti-theft technology and advanced fleet management platform.
- The e-bikes are fitted with helmets, security bike locks, real-time GPS tracking, and batteries with 70-km range with a full charge.
- The minimum financial requirement to become a BYKKO Operator is $98,600.
- The investment goes towards multiple electric bike automated hire stations.
BYKKO is committed to the success of its partners and will walk you through every aspect of the business and our multi-skilled team will make sure our operators have the tools to achieve their highest potential.
If you have an appetite for innovation and entrepreneurship along with good networking skills, then Contact our Team Now, for an obligation-free discussion on what could be a life-changing investment.