FCF Fire and Electrical
- Fire Safety
- Franchise Manager
Services continue to be the largest part of the Australian economy, representing just over 60 per cent of GDP with output of $1,015 billion (over 1 trillion). Services sectors were also the largest employers, averaging 9.4 million employees in 2015–16. The Fire and Electrical service industry is growing exponentially as population grows and businesses grow. This industry is a necessary part of everyday life, fire safety will always be a legal requirement for businesses and the general workplace. Which is great news for prospective Territory Managers/franchisees that will provide stability and confidence for a secure and profitable future.
Erratic Work Schedules are Killing Work-Life Balance and hit the hip pockets hard. Consistency and continuous work with great income would be a dream come true!
An FCF Fire and Electrical Franchise has the answer.
Our award-winning franchise system has a guaranteed and proven revenue model. Our franchise structure is successful largely because it is built on repeat service work. Whilst a typical trade sole trader will have to keep finding new jobs and contracts, an FCF Fire and Electrical franchisee gets ongoing service work. This work includes fire safety maintenance services, exit and emergency lighting and more. We provide the necessary training, so you are up to date with all the fire compliance requirements.
Our corporate philosophy is to deliver quality and affordable services and support with an industry-leading service guarantee. We offer complete fire protection services, maintain fire equipment, deliver fire extinguisher training programs and provide a range of fully-compliant general electrical services.
What we provide:
- FCF Fire and Electrical Franchises provide you with immediate name recognition and trademarked brand.
- You don't necessarily need business experience to run a franchise.
- With a national brand you can open doors that previously weren’t be open to you.
- Being part of a group has more advantages than being an individual contractor such as buying power, skills, knowledge and national coverage.
- At FCF Fire & Electrical we know what works for our franchisees. By using proven systems and technology FCF can help new franchisees achieve the best possible start to their business.
- Comprehensive training program
- Ongoing business training, tools, systems & marketing
- Access to suppliers & group buying power
- Gain immediate brand recognition & become part of a trusted name in the industry
- Hassle free & realistic set up costs
- You will be part of a proudly 100% Australian Owned & Operated business which supports locals
- You gain independence & the ability to pave your own path to success with FCF having your back all the way
- Opportunity to establish your own business or improve your current business,
WE now have various franchise Territories available for suitable applicants preferrably with electrical background who are ready to change their lives. How else can you achieve financial success and that perfect work/life balance? This is a rare and exclusive opportunity to join one of Australia’s fastest-growing franchises and achieve an executive-level income with the right balance. This really is a chance to set up the rest of your life.
For more information, please complete the online enquiry or call the phone number above NOW!