- Building and Construction
- J Charles
An Exciting Opportunity To Acquire A Total Tools Franchise Which Potentially Offers Huge Return On Investment And Unrivalled Prominence.
With over 30 years' experience, Total Tools offers the widest range of the world’s biggest professional tool brands across Australia. With access to over 70,000 products nationwide, we have become the most trusted industrial tool retailer in the country.
Total Tools offers a unique, successful and established business model that has been refined over the years. As a Total Tools franchisee, you will receive an exclusive site without any national marketing fees. You can take advantage of the brand’s national sales campaigns and will get advice and assistance to fund individual marketing activities.
All our store sites are commercially viable units which assisit in delivering long-term success starting from day one. No prior experience is required for this business as we provide a comprehensive initial training program and ongoing training and support to assist with the long-term success of your business.
Why Should You Become A Total Tools Franchisee?
- Your store will stock 7,000 products day-to-day, with access to an additional 70,000 products nationwide
- Leverage unmatched in-store expertise in industrial and commercial tools
- Professional in-store merchandising and layout, setting industry standards
- Unmatched supplier relationships and buying power
- Operational support and business information systems
- Ongoing national marketing campaigns, plus assistance with both support and funding for local area local area marketing campaigns, all with NO national marketing fees
- Full training and ongoing support in all areas
- Only 2.5% monthly Royalty Fees
Total Tools offers brand recognition, proven systems, and potential strong return on investment. We are in an expansion phase and are currently looking for potential franchisees to become a part of our dynamic franchise network and growth process.
If you think you have what it takes to build a successful retail business, then book in your obligation-free discussion on what could be your next great investment.